Tuesday 1 March 2011

Milan fashion week...

Oh My God....I have to say that I loved MFW...... Here are some of my favourite bits....

My favourite creative ready to wear designer for next season: Francesco Scognamiglio
Its ready to wear... its fabulous and a bit WOW... This is the designer who dressed GAGA and Rhianna..








The outfits are ready to wear a look amazing... the fur... the pleats....the frills...I LOVE IT!! I have to say i love the boots but not sure I will be wearing them out!

To check out the entire catwalk collection click here...... http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/show.aspx/catwalk-report/id,10523#/imageno/11 

******* 
Most surprising catwalk: Brioni.... All my dads suits are Brioni.... and he always says they are the best of the best.... So when I had a sneak peek at their catwalk i was stunned to see how lovely their new season bits are! Colours, new lengths, pleats, silks, furs.... just pure luxury..






The new lengths colours and material...I love... slightly out of my budget but a girl can dream.. hopefully find the Zara alternative!



Favourite Fun prints: D&G......its all about stars...stars and more stars....sequins and fur . The materials are flowing, great colours all patterned!! They have got it going on!!!I am going to invest in a few pieces!!










I am in love.....


Most beautiful to watch: Gucci!- Gucci stunned me, it oozes luxury and looks amazing. The rich colours, the way the gowns flows.... I never knew i could fall in love with a catwalk...its do DRAMATIC and Chic...the swinging 70's!!









Honestly i love Milan Fashion week....next year hope my invitation get delivered!!!

Will keep you updated with whats happening in the high street this week!
I feel inspired!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment