Thursday 24 February 2011

LFW- Hair trends

LFW showed bright colours, crazy hair pieces and fabulous accessories......

Hair differentiated between the sleek, slicked back look to the romantic plaits, pony tails, messy curls and Up do's.


The fishtail braid- I have tried this myself and it pretty hard but once you get the knack it's really easy... I wear mine messy. Remember to do this its four strands....

Erdem have created a fishtail topknot for AW2011....


Ponytails are a MUST for this season...HAIR UP GIRLS




Girls what way will you be wearing you hair this season? I like an up do.....and then like my big wavy hair...


I have a fringe right now that I can't handle  it when my hair curls.... will be uploading some secret hair tips of how to great the best curls.....


xx

1 comment: