Wednesday 16 February 2011

jewellery fiend.....

i am obessed with jewellery...... Not sure why but i feel naked without it....I am wondering what delights they have on the highstreet at the moment ....

Disaya always gets my vote...

sometimes jewellery makes me feel pretty and elegant and othertimes it looks like im wearing a weapon.... it always tells a story... i like to add spike braclet to a floral dress .....like to make it look bittersweet


I have this amazing asos spike ring.....i think you should invest

..........

make me feel pretty....


i can't wait for summer when bright colours and oversizing my jewellery.....



if i could show you my jewellery collection people would be in shock........ might just have too xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Hola chica!

    We met today at your shop, left you my blog's card :) Really like your blog!! Following you on Bloglovin as well.

    xx

    Alaia

    p.s. Got the Biker Grove online, didn't even wait for payday...

    ReplyDelete